Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Random Ten: Mailbox Orange Aquatic Edition

Yes, friends, it's Friday again. And you know what that means! Indeed, time to open up my soul - or at least my music library - to all and sundry. "Why do I do this?" you ask. That's a great question.

Monkeys.

(What? That's a great answer!)

So, without further ado, let the humiliation - er, I mean, the list begin!

1. "The Ice Is Getting Thinner" - Death Cab for Cutie
Z. "For Emma" - Bon Iver
Maroon. "Johnny Sunshine" - Liz Phair
Pie. "Take a Bow" - Muse
-99. "Black Star" - Radiohead
6. "A is for Asthma" - Kate Nash
23. "23" - Jimmy Eat World
Aston Villa FC. "The Beatiful Occupation" - Travis
C#. "Heirloom" - Bjork
10. "Sunshine" - Keane

Bonus bonus bonus!

Flapjacks. "A Message" - Coldplay

Feh. Coldplay it is. Have some. Have some now!



And because I can... FLAPJACK! MAKING FUN OF JAMES "DOUCHE" BLUNT! WHY AM I SHOUTING?



(Did you get this week's theme? Huh? Well, well, aren't you the observant one, my plucky little shellfish!)

No comments: