Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Random Ten: "It's Friday, Time to Blog" edition

Boy, sometimes I sure wish I'd get off my lazy butt and do some blog entries about other stuff, rather than just doing these FRTs.

But then I settle down and let the warm, fuzzy glow of the TV wash over me, and everything's okay again.

Oh, TV. When have you ever done me wrong?

Liste!

1. "Islands on the Coast" - Band of Horses
2. "Cannonball" - Damien Rice
3. "We Looked Like Giants" - Death Cab for Cutie
4. "Bullets' - Augustana
5. "Midnight Show" - The Killers
6. "X&Y" - Coldplay
7. "Rusted Wheel" - Silversun Pickups
8. "Polaris" - Jimmy Eat World
9. "Heaven Forbid" - The Fray
10. "Monkey Gone to Heaven" - Pixies

Not bad, not bad. Let's see what's behind door number 11, shall we...?

11. "The General Specific" - Band of Horses

Oh, the dreaded band repeat in the bonus! So sorry - thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you. Johnny, tell 'em what they've won!



Thanks for stopping by, folks! We'll see you next time on Friday Random Ten!

No comments: