Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Random Ten: Aaaand, we're back

Oh, my, but it's been a while since last we played the legendary FRT, hasn't it? Let's us rectify the situation, post haste!

1. "No One's Gonna Love You" - Band of Horses
2. "Work" - Jimmy Eat World
3. "Everybody's Changing" - Keane
4. "In The Garage" - Weezer
5. "Pain" - Jimmy Eat World
6. "Sulk" - Radiohead
7. "Parachutes" - Coldplay
8. "Death Of An Interior Decorator" - Death Cab for Cutie
9. "Talking Bird" - Death Cab for Cutie
10. "Welcome Home" - Idlewild

And, as ever, the infamous bonus track that almost always lets me down with its inherent lameosity:

11. "Love Will Come Through" - Travis

Hardly ever disappointed by the blandness of my music collection, am I. Alas, I am not now, nor have I ever been, cool. And I'm okay with that.

Here, let's celebrate feeling good about being lame by watching this video of bland adult alternative pap!




To be fair, this is off the album Twelve Memories (2003), which has a number of ditties highly critical of Bush's America, plus a song titled "Peace the Fuck Out". So it's not totally lame, only partially so.

Huh. Defensive much?

No comments: