Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Random Ten - Now With Sparkling Crystals!*

* - Sparkling Crystals not included

In a stunning fit of consistency (two weeks in a row? madness!), I offer unto you this week's FRT:

1. Liz Phair - "Dance of the Seven Veils"
2. Weezer - "My Name is Jonas"
3. Pixies - "Silver"
4. Pixies - "Alex Eifel"
5. Radiohead - "Videotape"
6. Coldplay - "Violet Hill"
7. Liz Phair - "Soap Star Joe"
8. Soul Coughing - "Soft Serve"
9. Elbow - "I've Got Your Number"
10. Bon Iver - "Team"

And the bonus track, FTW:

11. The Shins - "Caring is Creepy"

Ah, slightly better bonus track this week. Still not full of Win, but then, I'm not sure any of the music I listen to would be considered Teh Hawesome by the kids these days. 

Anyway: sparkly: (and multiple colons, too!):



Note: Couldn't find a decent video for "Caring is Creepy", so you'll just have to make do with "New Slang". I think you'll live.

No comments: