Thursday, November 03, 2005

Fair Winds and Fine Sailing

So, my long-neglected blog - which, I'm fairly certain, absolutely no one but me has ever even glanced at - has gotten the overdue revamp. Not that I'm going to use it for my mundane thoughts, though those'll pop up from time to time. I'm not a big fan of spilling my guts, to anyone, really, but especially not on the internets. But there'll be times, I'm sure, where I'll want to get a rant or a screed or a tract or whatever bile happens to be stuck in my throat off my mind, and what better way to do that than by sharing said rant/screed/tract/bile with a bunch of strangers I'll never see, let alone meet? Seems like the thing to do, really. It is what all the Kool Kidz are doing.

No, the reason the blog got the touch-up was because I'm doing NaNoWriMo for the second year in a row, and thought that maybe - just maybe, mind you - that posting excerpts of the novel-in-progress and periodic progress reports to my blog might make this whole insane endeavor more concrete, somehow. Make me take it a little more seriously. See? It's in print! PRINT, damn you! You can't take it back now!

(Conveniently forcing myself to forget about the "Delete Post" button.)

Anyway... them's the reasons for the re-launch of "Notes from Limboland". Hope all two of you enjoy it.

Cheers!

No comments: